Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 10th September, 2019
Thank you for using Miragu!
Miragu.com is a community marketplace to list venues, for events, meetings, photo shooting, parties or other spaces available (collectively “Venues”) and connect people wishing to book such venues. Miragu.com is provided by Miragu (“Miragu”, “we,” or “us”). These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Miragu and shall govern your use of Miragu’s Platform (the “Miragu Platform”).
By using Miragu Platform; or by making an account on the Miragu Platform and clicking to accept these Terms and Conditions when prompted on the Miragu Platform on your respective electronic device, you are deemed to have entered into an agreement with us on these Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations.
This legal notice applies to the entire content of our Platform and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you.
CREATING YOUR ACCOUNT PROFILE WITH US
Upon invited by us via email, you have to create an Account to be able to use certain features of the Miragu Platform. To create your Account, you must register into the Miragu Platform with your name and an email address (“Register”). The Register will enable you to have an Account with us.
You should not register more than 1 Account. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Account to another person.
You are responsible for your Account and for any activity on your Account, except for activities that are not authorised by yourself and you are not in any way negligence when using the Miragu Platform otherwise negligent. You are not permitted to share your Account with other people.
It is important to keep your account password and any device from which you access the Miragu Platform secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account credentials and you must not disclose your credentials to any other person or third party. You must immediately notify Miragu if you know or have any reason to suspect that your credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised; or if you suspect there is unauthorised use of your Account.
USING THE MIRAGU PLATFORM
When using the Miragu Platform or by registering an Account, you represent and warrant that your use of the Miragu Platform shall at all times be in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to suspend or immediately delete your account without notice if you breach these Terms and Conditions at any time.
When using the Miragu Platform, you must comply with any requirements as directed by Miragu. In addition, you specifically agree to comply with the following:
• You will use and access the Miragu Platform in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
• You will access the Miragu Platform for lawful purposes and you are thus solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to the use of the Miragu Platform.
• You must not conduct any action that may discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or otherwise engage in any abusive or disruptive behaviour or in any other way violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.
• You are solely responsible to assess the suitability for your needs and verifying the accuracy of any statement made on the Miragu Platform and any venue listed on the Miragu Platform, or any stated venue descriptions, references, licenses or other statements whatsoever.
• You will not to act as an agent to promote the services or opportunities of a company without our prior approval, unless you list your venue on the Miragu Platform (please see below how that works).
• You will not use the Miragu Platform in a manner that falsely implies an endorsement, partnership or any other sort of affiliation with Miragu.
• You will not use the Miragu Platform in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial messages (‘spam’).
• You must not interfere with or try to disrupt the Miragu Platform by any means, including, but not limited to:
o By engaging in a denial-of-service attack; or distributed denial-of service attack; or
o By distributing a virus or other harmful computer code; or
o By bypassing, removing, deactivating, impairing, descrambling, or otherwise attempting to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Miragu or any of Miragu’s providers or any other third party to protect the Miragu Platform; or
o diluting, tarnishing or otherwise harming Miragu or Miragu Platform in any way, including through unauthorised use of Miragu Platform or its derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to the Miragu Platform domains, trademarks, taglines or promotional campaigns; or
o By engaging in any action related to to“crawling,” “scraping,” or “spidering” any aspect of the Miragu Platform or by deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, reverse-engineering or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code of the Miragu Platform or otherwise taking any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Miragu Platform; or
o By attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Miragu Platform, the server on which any of the Miragu Platform are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Miragu Platform; or
o By misusing any part of the Miragu Platform by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
We have no obligation to monitor the access to or use of the Miragu Platform by any User or to review, disable access to, or edit any User Content (as defined below). Without prejudice to the foregoing, we hereby reserve the right to do so for the following reasons:
• To operate, secure and improve the Miragu Platform (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes);
• To ensure your compliance with these Terms and Conditions;
• To comply with all applicable laws or an order or requirement provided by a court of law, law enforcement or other administrative agency or governmental body; or
• To respond to User Content that is deemed harmful or objectionable.
You hereby agree to cooperate with and assist us in good faith, and to provide us with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by us with respect to any investigation undertaken regarding the use and possible abuse of the Miragu Platform. If you feel that any User you interact with, whether online or in person, is acting or has acted inappropriately, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then to Miragu by contacting us with your police station and report number (if available); provided that your report will not obligate us to take any action beyond that required by law (if any) or cause us to incur any liability to you.
When you create an Account, you may create a Listing for Venue. To create a Listing, you will be asked a variety of questions about the Venue to be listed, including, but not limited to, the location, capacity, size, features, and availability of the Venue, additional terms, pricing, related rules and financial terms including any additional Taxes not included in your pricing. In order for your Listing to be featured in the Miragu Platform, all Venues must have valid physical addresses. Listings will be made publicly available via the Miragu Platform. Other Users will be able to book your Venue/s via the Miragu Platform based on the information provided in your Listing.
When creating a Listing for your Venue/s, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any and all Listings you post. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that any Listing you make on the Miragu Platform for any Venue will comply with the following:
• The Listing will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties, such as property owners, property managers, lessors or landlords;
• The Listing and Venue/s will remain and preserved in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that may apply to any Venue (including having all required permits, licenses and registrations); and
• The Listing will not conflict with the rights of any Users booking any Venue you make available on your Listing.
Please note that Miragu assumes no responsibility for the compliance with any agreements with or duties to third parties, applicable laws, rules and regulations with regards to any Venue.
Miragu reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason.
The quality of the photographs and 3D photography used to display a Venue on a Listing are of paramount importance to Miragu and yourself. For this reason, we reserve the right to remove or request the removal of any photographs or to request new photographs at any time. Miragu may offer Users making a Listing the option of using a Miragu approved photographer to take photographs including 3D Photography of their Venues.
When you create a Listing, you may also choose to include certain requirements which must be met by the Users who wish to book the Venue/s you make available in your Listing. Any User wishing to book such Venues must meet these requirements.
As a User making a Listing, you understand and agree that Miragu does not act as an insurer or as your contracting agent. If you wish to book a Venue made available via a Listing on the Miragu Platform, any agreement you enter into with a User is between you and the User only. Miragu is not a party to that agreement whatsoever. Whilst Miragu makes certain tools available to a User to help them make informed decisions about which Users you choose to confirm a booking with, you acknowledge and agree that Miragu has no liability in relation to the decision to enter into an agreement with any User or the subsequent conduct of that User on the Venue. Furthermore, a User making a Listing is responsible for its own acts and omissions and remains responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who use or are otherwise present at the Venue at your request, invitation or with your agreement.
Miragu recommends that Users making a Listing for Venue/s obtain appropriate insurance for their Venues. Please review any insurance policy that you may have for your Venue/s carefully, and in particular please make sure that you are familiar with and understand any exclusions to, and any deductibles that may apply to such insurance policy, including, but not limited to, whether or not your insurance policy will cover the actions or inactions of third parties using such Venue/s (and the individuals such third parties invite to the Venue, if applicable) while at your Venue.
As a User making a Listing for Venue/s, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable Tax reporting requirements, the Taxes that should be included when you wish to accept bookings for your Venues, and for Taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable Taxes in Listings. You are also solely responsible for remitting to the relevant authority any Taxes included or received by you. You must clearly identify all additional taxes which are payable by a user wishing to book the Venue made available in your Listing, otherwise such taxes will be deemed to be included in the Fee outlined in the Listing.
You understand and agree that your relationship with Miragu in relation to posting a Listing is that of a self-employed individual; and you therefore acknowledge that you are neither an employee of Miragu nor a worker of Miragu within the meaning of any employment rights legislation. You further warrant that neither you nor anyone acting on your behalf will present any claim in the Employment Tribunal or any civil court in which it is contended that you are either an employee or a worker of Miragu, or that a Venue posted on your Listing was signified to be created or facilitated by Miragu on any User’s behalf or that we facilitate and endorse any Venue or Listing whatsoever. Nothing stated in these Terms and Conditions shall make you an agent of Miragu and you shall not have any right or power to enter into contracts on behalf of Miragu with third parties or represent yourself an agent of Miragu in relation to a Booking or other use of Miragu or otherwise. Unless specifically authorised to do so by Miragu, you shall not have any authority to incur any expenditure in the name of Miragu for any Venue posted on your Listing whatsoever or for any use of our Miragu Platform. If, despite the above, either you or anyone acting on your behalf (or your substitute or anyone acting on your substitute’s behalf) presents any claim in the Employment Tribunal or any civil court which would not be able to proceed unless it was successfully contended that you (or your substitute) are an employee or a worker within the meaning of any employment rights legislation, you undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Miragu against costs (including legal costs) and expenses that it incurs in connection with those proceedings, and you agree that Miragu may set off any sum owed to you against any damages, compensation, costs or other sum that may be awarded to you in those proceedings. In offering and/or making your Venue available through your Listing on the Miragu Platform, you represent and warrant that you will at all times:
• ensure that your Venue is of a high standard and quality and is kept clean, tidy and safe;
• comply with these Terms and any other obligations to your Users, including any claims you make relating to your Space;
• comply with all applicable legislation and recognised industry standards in providing the Venue, including fire, safety, building and other codes and regulations;
• have in place and maintain procedures and policies concerning fire safety, and all appropriate safety and security measures at the Venue and make available such policies to users, and to Miragu on request; • obtain and maintain all insurances that you are legally required to have in place arising in connection with the hire and use of your Venue;
• act in a professional manner and with all reasonable diligence, skill and care;
• act in good faith when dealing with Users wishing to book the Venue;
• not (by act or omission) do anything that may adversely affect the reputation of the Miragu to any User;
• Provide the Venue and its facilities and services with reasonable skill and in accordance with recognised industry practice and standards and in any event, to the reasonable satisfaction of any User; and • ensure that the Venue shall be in at least materially the same condition as it was provided on the Listing.
Guest/Host Relationship and Your Relationship with Miragu
When a User having a Listing on the Miragu Platform and a User to book a Venue from such Listing agree to book such Venue, they enter into an agreement for such booking which is separate from these Terms and Conditions. Miragu is not an owner or operator of any of the Venues posted on Listings by Users. Miragu acts only in the limited role of a facilitator of the Miragu Platform and the provision of a marketplace for Users to connect for the Listing and Booking of Venues outside the Miragu Platform. Therefore, Miragu’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the Miragu Platform only. You therefore understand and agree that unless specifically agreed in writing by Miragu, Miragu is not a party to any agreement that may be entered into between Users for the booking of a Venue and that Miragu has no control over the conduct of any User. As such, Miragu specifically disclaims all and any liability for the use of any Venue posted via a Listing of any User of the Miragu Platform to the maximum extent permitted by Law.
We shall have no liability should an issue arise in relation to any booking of a Venue posted on a Listing of a User of the Miragu Platform. Any issue or dispute related to any booking of such Venue shall be resolved on the terms of the agreement between Users when making such booking for a Venue. In addition:
• We do not introduce any User to other Users;
• All Users engage with each other for booking a Venue on their own sole risk. We shall in no way be responsible for any issue whatsoever.
• We make the Miragu Platform available to enable Users identify and determine the suitability of Venues or other Users for themselves. We do not control, supervise or direct in any way any Users’ actions.
• We do not provide any User who post a Venue in their Listing with training or any equipment, labour, or materials needed for listing a particular space.
• We do not list; nor we provide the Venues posted on Listings on the Miragu Platform.
• We make no representations about, and do not guarantee the quality, safety, or legality of, any Venue; the actions of any User and any risk associated with them; the truth or accuracy of any statement in the Miragu Platform and information as posted on the Miragu Platform; the qualifications, background, or identities of any User; or the suitability of any Venue posted on a Listing of any User, as it is made available on the Miragu Platform. As such, we have no control over and we do not guarantee:
o the existence, quality, safety, suitability, or legality of any Venues or any Users’ qualifications or suitability for each Venue or the likeliness of any risk of harm and/or injury when making a booking or using such a Venue; or
o the truth or accuracy of any statements related to a Venue, including descriptions, content or representations; or
o the performance or conduct or quality of performance of any User in relation to a booking made for a Venue posted on a Listing of any User.
Miragu does not endorse any User or Venue. You understand that any content of a Venue (including 2D and 3D photography) is intended only to indicate a photographic representation of the Venue at the time the photography was taken. They are not an endorsement by Miragu of any User or any Venue. Users making Listings of Venues are required by these Terms to provide accurate information, and although Miragu may undertake additional checks and processes designed to help verify or check the identities or backgrounds of such Users or Venues, we do not make any representations about, confirm, or endorse any User or Venue or the User’s purported identity or background.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Miragu Platform may contain links to third-party websites or resources (“Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices. Miragu is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by Miragu of such Third-Party Services.
ACCESSING THE MIRAGU PLATFORM
Certain functions of the Miragu Platform will require an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by a mobile network provider, but Miragu cannot take responsibility for the Miragu Platform not working at full functionality if you do not have access to an active internet connection. In using the Services and the Miragu Platform, you accept responsibility for any charges incurred for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the Services, or other third party charges, including roaming data charges.
Due to the nature of the Internet, Miragu cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility of the Miragu Platform. Miragu may restrict the availability of the Miragu Platform or certain areas or features thereof, if this is necessary in view of capacity limits, the security or integrity of our servers, or to carry out maintenance measures that ensure the proper or improved functioning of the Miragu Platform. Miragu may improve, enhance and modify the Miragu Platform and introduce new services from time to time.
UPDATES TO THE MIRAGU PLATFORM
The requirements for the Miragu Platform’s systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the Miragu Platform to) may change, or may be subject to maintenance or update the Miragu Platform. We do not promise to always update the Miragu Platform so that it is relevant to your position taken as a User or that it will always be accessible. However, you agree to always accept updates to the Miragu Platform when offered to you and to any maintenance that we may undertake on the Miragu Platform. We shall not be held responsible for any disruption of the Miragu Platform arising from such maintenance and/or updates to the Miragu Platform.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Miragu Platform, any content that Miragu itself makes available on or through the Miragu Platform, including proprietary content and any content licensed or authorized for use by or through Miragu from a third party (“Miragu Content”) and User Content may in its entirety or in part be protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other laws of the United Kingdom and other countries. You acknowledge and agree that the Miragu Platform and Miragu Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of Miragu and/or its licensors or authorizing third-parties.
You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Miragu Platform, Miragu Content or User Content. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other source identifiers of Miragu used on or in connection with the Miragu Platform and Miragu Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of Miragu in United Kingdom and abroad. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the Miragu Platform, Miragu Content, and/or User Content are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners. All such rights are reserved.
In addition to the above, you specifically agree to comply with the following:
• You must not use any part of the Miragu Platform for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. • You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website Platform or mobile app) any aspect of the Miragu Platform (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. • You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Miragu Platform or Miragu Content, except to the extent you are the legal owner of certain User Content or as expressly permitted in these Terms.
• You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost, or otherwise use any content of the Miragu Platform for any purpose without our permission. You must further not attempt to reverse engineer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, attempt to interfere with the operation of, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any part of the Miragu Platform.
• You must not access (or attempt to access) the Miragu Platform by any means other than the interface provided, and you will not use information from the Miragu Platform for any purposes other than the purposes for which it was made available.
We hereby grant you a limited license to access and, if you have created an Account, use the Miragu Platform. If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use the Miragu Platform will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
Miragu enables Users to create or upload text and photographic material when making a Listing for Venues (“User Content”). By creating or uploading User Content on or through the Miragu Platform, you grant to Miragu a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the term of the protection), sub-licensable and transferable license to such User Content to access, use, store, copy, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, publish, transmit, stream, broadcast, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content to provide and/or promote the Miragu Platform, in any media or Miragu Platform. Unless you provide specific consent, Miragu does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use or exploit your User Content.
You are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through the Miragu Platform. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that:
• you are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content that you make available on or through the Miragu Platform or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Miragu the rights in and to such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and
• the User Content will not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights on any applicable jurisdiction.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS
Miragu reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Miragu Platform and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. We will also provide you with notice of the modifications by email at least thirty (30) days before the date they become effective. If you disagree with the revised Terms, you may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect. If you do not terminate your Agreement before the date the revised Terms become effective, your continued access to or use of the Miragu Platform will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION AND OTHER MEASURES
You may terminate the effect of these Terms at any time by deleting your Account on the Miragu Platform.
Without limiting our rights specified below, Miragu may terminate this Agreement for convenience at any time by giving you up to thirty (30) days’ notice via email to your registered email address. Miragu may immediately, without notice terminate your Account if:
• you have materially breached your obligations under these Terms or any other applicable policies to you;
• you have violated applicable laws, regulations or third-party rights,
• Miragu believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety or property of Miragu or other Users or third parties • you provided us false or misleading information, or
• your actions may cause legal liability for you or other Users or Miragu.
In case of non-material breaches and where appropriate, you will be given notice of any intended measure by Miragu and an opportunity to resolve the issue to Miragu’s reasonable satisfaction.
On termination of your Account, you are not entitled to a restoration of your Account. If your access to or use of the Miragu Platform has been limited or your Account has been suspended, you may not register a new Account or access and use the Miragu Platform through an Account of another User.
The clauses of these Terms that reasonably should survive termination of the Agreement will remain in effect.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Miragu makes no representation or warranty or provide any guarantee whatsoever for any of the following:
• the accuracy, or availability of the Miragu Platform
• the accuracy or the validity of any content posted on the Miragu Platform, including, without limitation to, User Content, description, advice, articles or any other form of content herein;
• the accuracy or the validity of any statement, advice or message provided by any User using the Miragu Platform;
• any act, omission, opinion, response, advice, suggestion, information and/or service in a field requiring licensure and/or certification, who may be accessed through the Miragu Platform.
• the willingness or ability of any of the Users to provide their services.
Miragu does not endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate, review, warrant or guarantee the qualifications, expertise, licenses, claims, effectiveness or background of any User including but not limited to any opinion, response, act, advice, suggestion, prediction, recommendation, information or other service provided by any User. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation, verification, warranty or guarantee with respect to any User or any opinion, response, advice, prediction, recommendation, information or other service provided by any User or the validity, accuracy, availability, completeness, safety, legality, quality, security, privacy or applicability of any content or anything otherwise said or written by any User regarding any Venue posted in any Listing made by any User on the Miragu Platform.
Information furnished by Miragu or any other User is intended for general information purposes only. We hereby disclaim any responsibility for any reliance on such information. In addition, we do not warrant the validity, accuracy, or availability of any information provided and as such, we will not be liable for any damages sustained due to reliance on any such information. If you choose to use the Miragu Platform or other User Content, you do so voluntarily and at your sole risk. The Miragu Platform is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
You agree and confirm that you have had whatever opportunity you deem necessary to investigate the Miragu Platform, our Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules, or regulations and that you are not relying upon any statement of law or fact made by Miragu relating to the Miragu Platform.
If we choose to conduct identity verification or background checks on any User to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, that such checks will identify prior misconduct by a User or guarantee that a User will not engage in misconduct in the future.
The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other statutory rights. However, the duration of statutorily required warranties, if any, shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The Miragu Platform is provided for you to act under it without any guarantees, conditions or warranties by us, as to their accuracy or functionality. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any User in connection with the Miragu Platform, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Miragu Platform, any website Platforms linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for: loss arising out of incurrence of health and/or mental health decease and/ injury; loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You agree to release, defend (at Miragu’s option), indemnify, and hold Miragu and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including but not limited to their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with:
• your breach of these Terms and Conditions;
• your improper use of the Miragu Platform;
• your interaction with any User, including without limitation any injuries, losses or damages (whether compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of such interaction, stay, participation or use; or
• your breach of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
These Terms and Conditions do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the Users as Users of the Miragu Platform.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Miragu’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
Except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise permitted under law.
You may not assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement and your rights and obligations hereunder without Miragu’s prior written consent. Miragu may without restriction assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement and any rights and obligations hereunder, at its sole discretion, with 30 days prior notice. Your right to terminate this Agreement at any time remains unaffected.
Unless specified otherwise, any notices or other communications to Users permitted or required under this Agreement, will be in writing and given by Miragu via email.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us.